[TenTec] Remotely controlling my Jupiter

Mike Donovan (Donovan Photos) mdonovan at ocol.com
Thu Jan 1 13:17:04 EST 2004

I am running my Jupiter using Carl's programme, N4PY.  I can remotely control the radio  via realvnc on my network, but I am unable to get remote audio working so that I can hear the radio....so that limits me to digital modes only.  I have tried to get AUDIOLINK working but to no avail.  Is there any really good program that will allow me to run audio over my inhouse lan so I can use my TenTec radio anywhere in the house.?