[TenTec] Sloper

Rick Westerman Rick at dj0ip.de
Fri Jan 2 23:49:24 EST 2004

Sinsa, I do not agree with you.  I believe it will work better if
grounded.
However, to be honest, I am not 100% sure and if it turns out you
are right, then I shall learn something useful.

As I see it, if that piece is not grounded, then it needs to be
resonant (which it is not).

I have not played with this antenna much, other than to use
"normal" half slopers against a grounded tower.
That's why I insist that the vertical wire must be grounded ( I
know it works ).
If there is something that works better, please enlighten us!
(TNX)

73
Rick