[TenTec] Great Ten Tec service

Bill Fulling w4njf at email.midflorida.com
Sat Jan 3 16:16:08 EST 2004

To all the gang at Dollyland(and especially to Paul Clinton),I'd like to extend sincere thanks for resolving a parts problem .
I bought a 1208 transveter kit from a fellow ham off this reflector site,unopened and not assembled.Said fellow ham bought it at Dayton in 1999.It was unopened when I got it and 37 major components were missing(all diodes,transistors and the power cord).
Called Paul and he replaced the missing parts at no cost.
T/T did not have to do this as I was not the original purchaser of the kit.Parts arrived today.
One H**L of a gud reason to be T/T forever!
Now all you guys braying about ur KenYaeComms on this reflector site,BEAT THAT!
Vy best 73 to the GOOD GUYS at Ten Tec!
Bill W4NJF