[TenTec] Orion Voice Memories

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Mon Jan 5 17:58:00 EST 2004

5B4AGN wrote:
 >Are you not seeing the sidetone problem with 1.367?

         I used a beta of 1.367 because I had suggested
a couple of those changes, but I don't recall the sidetone
problem...just imagine it is the square wave sidetone the
MP has used since it was introduced!  ;-(  I now have another
beta because of another issue and don't want to go back
to 1.367, but I just tested the one I'm using and it sounds
OK to me.  Probably the issue will be fixed in 1.368.  As
I've said before, I've never needed to reinstall a previous
version but I'm sure that day will probably come!

                                         73,  Bill  W4ZV