[TenTec] better speakers

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Wed Jan 7 10:36:10 EST 2004

If you're looking for an external speaker and not wanting to replace the
speaker in the 961.

If you want to stay with TenTec, I've heard very good reviews of their 307
series. The only difference in the different models is the color. The 307G
should match the Omni VI.

Personally, I use an external speaker from Sounds Sweet.
www.soundssweet.com It's specifically designed for communications audio and
sounds very good (should I say "sweet" <g>).

73,
Mark