[TenTec] Thoughts about the "Windom" or OCF antenna

Stuart Rohre rohre at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Jan 8 18:23:21 EST 2004

Pete, good thoughts.  As I understand what you have used successfully, it is
really what I call a "Cable RF choke" for the outer shield of coax.

As I mentioned, the L. B. Cebik modeling technique is to use all the
available ham modeling programs and the professional extended capability
package as well.  This was the U. S. government program with restricted
distribution at one time.

L. B. then does convergence testing for the solutions to verify the
suitability of the analysis.
Any modeling needs to do that.  I will have to read my QEX and find that
analysis and would be most interested in your test results as well.  Wait
for warmer days, however! Hi!
GL and 73,
Stuart
K5KVH