[TenTec] Corsair II and Argonaut V??

David Drake drake at fullnet.com
Fri Jan 9 08:51:10 EST 2004

Dave,

Most TT enthusiasts will concur that of all the TT rigs, the Corsair and
Corsair II series are among the top 3 and most desirable of all TT rigs.
They were arguably the best of their time, particularly the receiver.  For
CW, I can't imagine a better rig, even today with the exception of the
Orion.  I particularly like the Corsair on SSB.  I suspect it depends on
what you want. The Argo V is a small rig and if thats what you need, then
thats the one for you.  I don't know you, but I suspect you will miss your
Corsair II.

If you decide to sell, email me.  I sold my Corsair and regret it!!

Best wishes,

David Drake, Wd9cmd