[TenTec] Orion issues

Kc9cdt at aol.com Kc9cdt at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 21:39:26 EST 2004

I Love my Orion too!
I have had NO Failures with it so far ( about 7 weeks now).

Yes , I have made some sugestions on things to make it better. And I beleive
they (TT) are listening to us.

I am hopeful they will incporporate most of our truely good, or needed
changes.
I'm not in a hurry for them, BECAUSE I LIKE USING IT RIGHT NOW!

I use it for DX work, not contesting (Thats ok, isn't it?) Also, in reading
all the posts I have learned a lot about what contesters need, it's educational
for me, and even makes me want to do some contesting!

Thanks TT, for a truely leading edge radio, and thanks to all you guys on
this reflector for the education!

Oh, by the way, This is my first TT radio (been a HAM for many years though)
so, I am not so to speak a 'groupie'. So my impressions are strickly based on
operation and performance.

73,
Lee, KC9CDT