[TenTec] Semi Rare Stuff for Sale

KM6VX at aol.com KM6VX at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 05:49:42 EST 2004

Thanks to all for the responses. The 301 knob, 3001 mobile matchers and the
705 desk mic are gone. Only two items left:

227 Antenna Tuner
200 watt tuner to be used with long wire antenna or can be used with twin
lead or coax fed antenna. Has built in balun and 4 position antenna switch. Same
color scheme as 580 Delta, Argosy, and 515.  $70

S20 Signalizer
This is a serious collector's item. Very early amplifed speaker from Ten Tec
(circa power mite). This unit looks brand new. It is still wrapped in the
bubble wrap from when I received it several years ago. The power cord has never
been unwrapped.  $85

Both items come with paper work and are very clean units. All prices include
shipping to the lower 48 (except for my little buddy VE7ASR).

More stuff to come.

Jay/KM6VX