[TenTec] Looking for these ---238 tuner - Gray Face

N0KHQ at aol.com N0KHQ at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 16:14:02 EST 2004

I have an excellent (9 out of 10) 238 for sale, but it will not be available
for a couple of weeks.

I'll take $300 + shipping to your address.

The bulbs are burnt out and the tuning cord snapped. I am replacing the light
bulbs and am waiting on one of those small springs to fix the tuning cord.

I ordered a new 238B from TT and it wont be here until sometime this week.
Its black and will match my station.

If your interested please reply off the list to N0KHQ at Aol.Com.

73
John / N0KHQ / St. Louis

Always on 17M
Antennas:
You can build 'em better than you can buy 'em.
Visit: http://www.hamuniverse.com/antennas.html
http://www.cebik.com/n0khq/html