[TenTec] Want amp

Steve Franzen N9CK n9ck at arrl.net
Fri Jan 16 15:59:52 EST 2004

Hi Mike

I have a Centaur that I bought from W9OP a few years ago that
I have hardly used.   I just picked up a used Titan and I gess I should
sell the Centaur.

I think I paid Mark 475 for it.     I'm not sure what the going rate is
for these, but I can check around.  Mebbe you already have.

I live just east of McFarland WI which is on the SE corner of Madison.
If you are interested in this amp let me know.

73
Steve N9CK