[TenTec] Centaur quiet fan?

Dave Sublette k4to at arrl.net
Sat Jan 17 07:51:06 EST 2004

I don't own and never have owned the amp in question. But I bet if
someone could measure and publish to the reflector the dimensions,
operating voltage and number of blades of the offending fan, a suitable
suibstitute could be found. Generally speaking, the more blades on a
fan, the quieter it is.  Good luck to you who are looking for more quiet
in the shack I sympathize with you. A quiet shack environment has been
an item high on my list of requirements for  the "ideal" shack for many
years.

73,

Dave, K4TO