[TenTec] 80 m. American Novice Band allocation

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 04:00:18 EST 2004

I've lost track of novice allocations over the years because it seems like
they have changed several times.   That backwater of 25 Khz just below the
75m. U.S. phone segment is used occasionally by me for daytime field
strength measurements.  I figure there's very little chance of my causing
any QRM to anyone if I hang a low power carrier there around 1 PM local time
on a nice summer day and do a cw ID every 10 minutes.   To tell you the
truth, I don't usually find much of anything between around 3.6 and 3.75
except if a big cw contest is going on.

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ