[TenTec] OT will someone convert a MS Word Document to Acrobat format for me, please

A. Sewell n5na at arrl.net
Sun Jan 18 16:26:48 EST 2004

Mike,

I will be happy to convert it if you send it to me.

You may also be interested in looking at FreePDF.  It is a program to create
PDF's using a free program.  Just do a search for FreePDF.

Another method is to use OpenOffice.  It is a complete package similar to MS
Office that will read and write the Microsoft formats for Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, etc.  It has the capability of exporting to PDF.  It is located
at www.openoffice.org and is free.

73,

Alan  N5NA