[TenTec] Buying a New Orion?

john, ke5c ke5c at hot.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 11:44:08 EST 2004

> Although I hate to interrupt a lovefest in progress,
> my concerns are shared by other prospective buyers
> and Orion owners on the list.

relax, this isn't a personal attack on you, but if you want ten-tec to know
why you won't buy an orion, please email sales at tentec.com.  if you simply
want me to know, i'm sorry, but it really doesn't matter.  however, if you
have any specific questions i can answer about my orion experiences, i'd be
happy to answer them to assist you in making your decision.  the orion
owners on the list have always been perfectable able, willing, and welcome
to share their concerns without additional help.

> No troll intended here, simply stating the fact that
> Ten Tec MUST perform a 100% effort on the software to
> satisfy mainstreamers like me.

relax, this isn't a personal attack on you, but since this thread has been
bashed over and over and over, it's hard to not consider it a troll.  search
the archives using "orion buy" and read the 574 posts (575 by the time you
read this) on the topic.  if you're specifically interested in the orion v.
the 756pro, try "orion 756pro*" and read the 183 (184 now) posts.

> Relax, have fun. My post was not a personal

i'm trying to ...

73, john