[TenTec] Orion firmware bugs

john, ke5c ke5c at hot.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 13:04:37 EST 2004

> I have had my Orion for about a week now.  Being new it's at the latest
firmware release (per "rfsquared").  There have been two anomalies fixed by
power on/off resets.

hi dick!  gl in the cq160.  i'm assuming you're on 1.367 since your orion is
very new.  i, and others on the list, have gone back to 1.366 feeling it's
more stable.  i had the sweep freeze a lot more on 1.367 as well.  the only
problem i had was finding 1.366.  maybe there's a way on the web, but i
fortunately still had it on my computer, and i can e-mail it to you tonite
if you want.  folks are hoping for good things from 1.368 ...

73, john