[TenTec] Buying a New Orion

ac5e at comcast.net ac5e at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 02:15:17 EST 2004

Chuckle: No, the house will be trading money with the house I am moving out of, I already own the land, and the antenna farm would be a desirable adjunct to any rig. So the only expense will be the antennas - and that will probably be less than forever trying to do the impossible and make decent 30, 40, 80, and 160 Meter antennas here.

So no - the Orion's cost is still moderate. The original price includes everything you need inside the radio. Externals are still extra.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E