[TenTec] Pegasus "Support"

Paul Christensen, Esq. w9ac at arrl.net
Wed Jan 21 20:21:15 EST 2004

> > corresponding revenue stream. Now that TT has ceased support for the
> > Pegasus, I hope that they will release the firmware source code to the
> > general ham public.

Is this truly the case?  Or, are we confusing "support" with "development?"

I imagine that Ten-Tec will continue to *support* the Pegasus just as it
does with every transceiver they have ever produced -- but they will no
longer be engaged in any further product production or development (software
and hardware) to further enhance the Pegasus.

-Paul, W9AC