[TenTec] Scout question

Edward Crawford w4wvw at msn.com
Thu Jan 22 21:36:09 EST 2004

Curtis type B internal iiambic keyer, front panel adjustable speed which shows in the display.
Variable bandwidth Jones 9 pole crystal filter, adjustable from 500 Hz to 2.5 kHz, very effective.
Some info at www.qsl.net/tentec<http://www.qsl.net/tentec> .
Much info if you search the archives of this reflector.
73. Ed/w4wvw