[TenTec] Corsair II conversion for QSK amp--TT service instructions needed

k7gt at comcast.net k7gt at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 02:11:27 EST 2004

I need a copy of the TT service dept instructions as to how to convert the Corsair II for QSK loop operation with TT amp (Titan, in my case). I have done
the conversion on Omni-D and Omni-C in the past and suspect it to be the same but wonder if TT service has any preferences or suggestions otherwise. (The idea is to cut the T/R line going into the control board and route it to the amp and back).

73  GT

--
Allan  K7GT

Pleasanton CA