[TenTec]

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at fyi.net
Wed Jan 28 08:34:52 EST 2004

There's another little nasty or three going around, and once again, they are
spoofing email addresses.  I've had about a dozen bounced emails informing
me of the virus, all allegedly coming from an alias (related to another
reflector) that I only receive email from, never send from.

Update your AV software and be wary of unanticipated attachments arriving in
your email!

73, ron wn3vaw

"I'd give real money if he'd just shut up!"
Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Start Trek VI:  The Hills Are Alive with the Sounds of
Klingons"