[TenTec] Reflector Problem

ac5e at comcast.net ac5e at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 12:30:49 EDT 2004

I have been getting the "AOL Postmaster" returns also. Someone has a virus infected computer that has been sending the virus  to every E-mail address that arrives at his computer. Disguised as a message from me, from you, and from everyone else who posts to this reflector, as well as all the other addressses, spam sources, etc., that come along.
The problem is surprisingly common. The gal who takes care of our web pages and web services, Jennifer,  has to wade through an average of more than 900 such a week addressed to my companies.  I get one or two a day myself, as well as various "postmaster returns."  And about once a week I get an angry missive from someone warning me I have a virus and to quit sending "my virus" to them.
I suspect the real solution to the problem would be to summarily execute anyone discovered writing and originating virii.
73  Pete Allen  AC5E