[TenTec] Bad Address

Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX RMcGraw at Blomand.Net
Thu Jul 1 14:58:22 EDT 2004

Here's hoping someone reading the list will recognize the following e-mail
address.  lindsey425 at cs.com

According to all reports it is a bad address and is, at least in my case,
bouncing e-mails back that were sent to the reflector with the above as the
failed address.  I suspect that someone had a computer that had a virus
which grabbed all the addresses and in order to get rid of their problem
changed either computers or reverted to a new e-mail address without
un-subscribing  the old address from the list.

Perhaps the list administrator can get a better grasp of the picture.  As
for me, I just delete them and move on.

73
Bob, K4TAX