[TenTec] Friedrichshafen 2004 - PA3ARM

Harry van Enckevort Harry.van.Enckevort at tiscali.nl
Fri Jul 2 07:03:55 EDT 2004

Scott,
It was nice to have Ten Tec in Friedrichshafen after all these years es
in particular to finally meet U . Hope U (can) do something with mi wish
list  hi
Bought mi OMNI D summer 1979 from Schaart Communications ...may have
been the first imported into PA land ?  (hi). Now in other hands as U
can read from one of mi photographs
Cuagn ; gl
73
Harry
PA3ARM

PS Just read in FUNK magazine they will review the Orion in their next
august issue. Remarkable since they never reviewed the Omni 6(+)...