[TenTec] iCom's approach to the 7800 issues

Dennis Healy dennis68 at optonline.net
Fri Jul 2 13:00:42 EDT 2004

First time I have seen iCom take this approach to reach customers and prospective customers. I would still be hard pressed to justify the 7800 over the Orion based solely on the price gap.
Funny, but those who were bashing the Orion about relying on updates should be ready to bash iCom on it's 7800 as that is exactly what they are saying is required to get the 7800 up to speed as well. Take a look for yourself....:

http://www.eham.net/reviews/review/31695

I'll Stick with Ten-Tec, thank you very much.

Dennis, NC2F