[TenTec] Friedrichshafen 2004

NJ0IP Rick at dj0ip.de
Sat Jul 3 05:28:22 EDT 2004

Mario, for the record, I wrote (and created in PowerPoint) both of Scott's
presentations.  Scott just gave them.

I agree with you on the IP3, etc., but we have what we have.  You can keep
dreaming of things to come or use what we have.  I'm happy with my ORION.

Anyway, as I said before, I've seen you many times.  I just didn't know who
you are.  Sorry, but I thought you were an American! (no offense intended).

73
Rick