[TenTec] 580 help

Dennis Healy dennis68 at optonline.net
Sat Jul 3 07:30:40 EDT 2004

Hi John,

My Delta that I recently purchased came with the manual which includes the
main board diagram schematic as well as a block diagram. Section 5 of the
manual (pages 5-1 thru 5-34) is the service related section of the manual
with text, schematics and pictures for servicing the Delta 580. My scanner
is on the fritz at the moment, but if and when I get it going again I would
be happy to scan these for you and e-mail them to you. Or if you want to
send me a self-addressed postage-paid manila envelope I will make
photocopies at the local Office Depot of these pages for you, or the entire
manual if you prefer, and mail them to you. My address is good in QRZ.com.

73,
Dennis, NC2F