[TenTec] RS 25 A 13.8 v. switching supply

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Mon Jul 5 12:25:21 EDT 2004

Rob a few years ago ARRL did a review of several switching power supplies
including the Samlex (some have mentioned this may be the source of the
Radio Shack unit).

    Alinco DM-330MV and Diamond GZV4000  in September 2000
    Astron SS-30M, Icom PS85, Kenwood PS40, MFJ 4225MV, Samlex SEC1223 and
Yaesu FP-1023 in January 2000

If you're an ARRL member these QST reviews are available on line.

Based on the results I bought the Alinco.  I have been very happy with it.

73,

Rick
VE7TK / VE7ASR

Website:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk