[TenTec] Terminated Vee Beam Antennas 3402 / 3403

John Pfeifer jpfeifer at gci.net
Tue Jul 6 23:51:06 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I've been searching through the reflector archives for postings on the TenTec Terminated Vee Beam Antennas, model 3402 and 3403.  Although I found some discussion about them, I couldn't find any comments from someone who has actually used them.

I live on a small city lot with a single spruce tree in the very corner.  This would be an ideal fit.  The question is, how does it work?  Any real-world experience?

Thanks in advance & 73,

John Pfeifer - KL0WN
Kodiak, Alaska