[TenTec] An example of changing Orion firmwareto meetexpectations of the operator.

Phil Howlett w9xx at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 8 17:37:46 EDT 2004

Hi Grant,

That can be the beauty of the beast, have plenty of menu options so each op
can set the radio up to his own operating circumstances. My difficulty is
with the split operation of the user interface. If I just work simplex, all
is well on any mode. And yes, I do know and have communicated with several
of the fine folks at T-T in person, via Email, and on the blower.

73,
Phil, W9XX