[TenTec] An example of changing Orion firmwareto meetexpectations of the operator.

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Thu Jul 8 18:21:33 EDT 2004

I agree with Grant. I was used to the user set up  of the Omni 6 and the
IC-781 but found the new VFO A/VFO B concept intuitive and easy to change
to. Part of the problem is us old pharts just don't like CHANGE. Like the
roofing filters is a change in design, which everyone seems to readily
accept, but a change of one's habits is the toughest thing in the world for
one to do.

I hope TT does no bow to the few unsatisfied, but keeps on moving forward
with new innovative ideas.

Tom - W4BQF