[TenTec] Unveiling of DR1

Lee Crocker w9oy at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 10:19:30 EDT 2004

I want my radio to have 4 on the floor and be fully
blown with at least a hemi, and the chair needs a 5
point harness in case I hit any over the horizon
radar....  Is this implementable in software or do I
need an upgraded hardware module?  Waddya mean I have
to modify it myself....

I only wish those jokers at Ten Tec were as responsive
to my needs.  This is the best Vapor rig I have ever
operated.  I think maybe this rig is better than my
old 930, I can hear the key clicks sooner and the crud
off the back of the beam is louder....If only I had a
Razor I bet that would go away...

I really like the services offered page.  looks like
an old business card I once had.  Mine included the
phrase "ask about our fried chicken..."

And I ask myself "self how did I get here?  What
planet am I on?  Call NASA I think we have been
invaded..."

73 W9OY