[TenTec] Re: An example of changing Orion firmware to meet expectationsof the operator.

Ron Martin royalct at inr.net
Fri Jul 9 13:30:35 EDT 2004

This only drives the point that what is transferred to the Orions's
subreceiver should be user selectable.

All I want to transfer to the subreceiver is the frequency and maybe the
mode.  My biggest beef with my 2nd rig, an Icom 775DSP, is that I am stuck
with whatever the main receiver is set to (there is really only one receiver
in the 775 unlike the two independant receivers in my Orion).

Ron....NU1U