[TenTec] Re: An example of changing Orion firmware to meetexpectationsof

Ron Martin royalct at inr.net
Fri Jul 9 17:45:01 EDT 2004

Please read Barry's text, second to last paragraph.  I answered a question

Please read my response, first line, Duane.  I agreed with Barry's point.

Being an engineering manager, one of the points that I have learned in this
business is to make requirements as clear as possible......  Actually, I
would like to have the choice of just transferring frequency and mode
included.  So, everyone can not be satisfied all the time......

Have a Good Day Duane.

Ron......NU1U