[TenTec] Re: Orion Com Port Speed ?

torreym at mchsi.com torreym at mchsi.com
Tue Jul 13 10:38:43 EDT 2004

That would be great for me.  It takes so long to switch the SteppIR box from
the Orion to my Yaesu Mark V and back, that I rarely go through the process and
accept the "HAM" mode ofr the other.  The best of all worlds would be for the
SteppIR box to automatically changes baud speed when rigs are changed.

Torrey N9PY