[TenTec] Omni VI+ classic

EDWARD CRAWFORD w4wvw at msn.com
Tue Jul 13 22:01:50 EDT 2004

I was going to just say "hit the road" but thought I could turn this into
something positive.
This has got to be the worst case to date of the "Reply" function of this
reflector.
Obvious private comments posted to a public forum, unless "Richy" is just a
total jerk.
Everyone play nice now!

73. Ed,w4wvw