[TenTec] FS:Corsair II & 263G vfo

David Reynolds k6wrf at gotnet.net
Wed Jul 14 09:46:13 EDT 2004

 I have a Corsair II and matching 263G vfo plus it has the following filters
 installed; #220 2.4 khz ssb; #288 1.8 khz ssb #282 250 hz cw...It is for
 looks about an 8 as it has a couple of small scratches on the top and the
 top of the trim ring....I had it at TenTec for repair and a full alignment
 between 18 mos and 2 years ago....I haven't put very many hours on it as I
 haven't had a lot of time to operate...I really hate to sell it but I just
 bought a new Jupiter and have to sell it to pay for the new rig...I am
 asking $725 plus shipping and I don't want to sell it except as a
 package....I would like payment in a bank check or money order...

      tnx fer looking    73   Dave K6WRF