[TenTec] Omni VI+ classic

NJ0IP Rick at dj0ip.de
Thu Jul 15 10:15:10 EDT 2004

Well done Richy!

73
Rick

P.S. I received both messages.

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]On Behalf Of SS409SS at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 9:01 AM
To: tentec at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ classic

  I will try this again,  I sent an apology out last night. It wasnt posted
to the reflector. see below:

Subj:    RE: [TenTec] Omni VI+ classic
  Date:    7/13/2004 11:58:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time
  From:    SS409SS
  To:    tentec at contesting.com

 Ok, after many flames (the post was intended to go private but went to the
group)
 I went back and reread Mr. Turners answer to my opinion post and realized
he wasnt being a stick in the mud as I suspected. After reading it a second
time I realized that I found fault with his comments for no good reason. I
still stand by my cement mixer comment though :-)

I hereby publically apologize for my comments about him and for my stupidity
in sending return posts, putting my foot in my mouth etc... Even if he has
bad hearing  :-) Just kidding..

 Regards.. Richy N2ZD