[TenTec] SGC ADSP2

w7kxb at cox.net w7kxb at cox.net
Thu Jul 15 20:27:21 EDT 2004

Check out SGC's Web site under ADSP2.  They have a list of rig's that they have installed their DSP in and Ten Tec is mentioned.
I have one in an Argon 516 and I'm very pleased with the operation.  The noise reduction on 40 meters alone, is worth the price, IMHO.
Your milage will vary, of course.
Good luck
Bill_Harris_