[TenTec] IC7800 review

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 13:36:29 EDT 2004

<<<And, sorry, but if I see Joe Walsh's goofy mug one more time in QST, I
think I'm going to puke.>>>

How about an antenna construction article for an antenna that can only be
built and operated on a vast tract of land?   If ARRL is going publish
antenna articles to help its membership, it has to find an antenna that can
be used by other than the 50 members who have farms.  Then there is the ham
with the arrogance to describe his two towers and stacked yagis as "modest."

Maybe ARRL should spin off another QEX type magazine, only this one would be
"QRO, Devoted entirely to hams with 5 acres or more."  Oh, I forgot, they
already have that, the NCJ.

Rob/K5UJ