[TenTec] Ebay

John Clifford johnclif at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 16 13:53:47 EDT 2004

What you could have done was to cancel your bid... if you knew about the
shilling before the auction ended.  THAT would really screw over the jerk.

If I were you, I'd refuse to pay the higher price... I'd pay what your bid
was before the seller started running the price up (and I'd notify the
seller as to what I was willing to pay for the item).  That is, if you want
the item AND you trust the seller enough to think that, after his
shenanigans, he'd actually ship the item.

Nope... after thinking about it, I'd refuse to buy the item, I'd complain to
eBay, and I'd leave the seller bad feedback with details (his eBay ID, his
shiller eBay ID, and what he did) so other buyers in the future would
beware.  That would be fair.

 - jgc

John Clifford KD7KGX

Heathkit HW-9 WARC/HFT-9/HM-9
Elecraft K2 #1678 /KSB2/KIO2/KBT2/KAT2/KNB2/KAF2/KPA100
Ten-Tec Omni VI/Opt1, Centaur, 238B
Alinco DR-605TQ, DJ-V5
Icom T90A

IRLP #3978