[TenTec] TopTen Devices Band Decoder for Jupiter?

doc kd4e at verizon.net
Fri Jul 16 18:21:41 EDT 2004

Now that it has been established that any app that puts band data
to an LPT port on a computer will work with the several models
of Band Decoders out there the next question is if it is possible
to take the PC out of the loop with the Jupiter?

Is there a freestanding device that may plug into the AUX
port and convert the band data to a LPT connector and format?

73, doc kd4e

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e
West Central Florida