[TenTec] Omni D - which type?

burro5944 at bellsouth.net burro5944 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 17 14:03:51 EDT 2004

All you super TenTec RZ-32D  geniuses please help me I seem to lack the
ability to receive anything but the strongest of stations with S7-S9
levels of noise. I have placed the receiver away from the PC I have
tried the supplied rod antenna longwire an active antenna in fact three
brands SONY DATONG VECTRONICS and a Torus loop made by Ed I forgot his
last name but he was very ill and may no longer be with us. If so a
great loss.
Anyway open for suggestions Have also tried 4 types of software
including the one supplied by TenTec marginal but functional should at
least be able to her the Big boys.

Barry
WB6ldl