[TenTec] Omni D - which type?

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Sat Jul 17 15:08:46 EDT 2004

Sounds like a conversion of the OMNI-D to an OMNI-D series B (or
whatever they were called!)  There was a "conversion" kit as I recall
to add more filtering, the early OMNI-D had a squelch and the later
ones did not.  I think you got an interesting model, good for you.
Just about any manual will be "correct" in most respects, the receiver
/ transmitter strips didn't change a lot.

Clark
WA3JPG