[TenTec] DRM on the RX340

John T. Fleming W3GQJ at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 17 21:39:16 EDT 2004

I am using my Orion with the DRM software.  I set the Orion to AM to
eliminate any offset compared to SSB or CW and add 2.5 KHz to the desired
tune frequency.  I picked the signal from the digital out cable of the
sub-receiver and routed it to the spare RCA jack on the back of the Orion.
I find that I need to reduce the gain since most of the time, there is too
much signal even with the computer input gain turned all of the way down.

73,
John