[TenTec] DRM on the RX340

Lee Crocker w9oy at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 01:23:45 EDT 2004

I have it working on my Pegasus.  According to what I
read about the software, it scans the entire bandwidth
of the soundcard for DRM signals so it appears any IF
between 0 and 20khz would work with no need to tune
off frequency.  That apparently is what is going on
when the thing resets itself every so often before it
locks up.

Thanks Carl for pointing this out, its interesting.
There are a couple of signals on I found on 75M that I
think are DRM.  One at 3865 which isn't all that
strong and one at 3991 which is strong, but I've only
gotten it to lock up once.

W9OY