[TenTec] FS: Omni VI +....excellent

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Wed Jul 21 18:54:55 EDT 2004

Nope - Ten-Tec sells them at distinctly different prices.  Example?
Here's from this month's Used/Demo list:

563 Omni-VI $1195
563/OPT1 Omni-VI with user installed VI+ DSP $1270
563/OPT3 Omni-VI factory upgrade to Omni-VI Plus $1395
564 Omni-VI Plus $1695

  We had this VI opt 3 vs VI+ discussion at least a year ago and the
conclusion at the time was to advertise what you have, not what you wish
you have.  So, if it's an Omni  VI Option 3, that's what it is, not an
Omni VI+.  That way there is no confusion over what is being offered or
wanted.

        73,  Duane