[TenTec] Mistakes Happen

JOE O jjo1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 21 20:01:08 EDT 2004

I would like you to read below, never have I seen Mark make a mistake and I must say you guys  "Set the record straight"   I have purchased     3 rigs from Mark and they are excellent condx .   Cut him a break as he has much more on his mind than a typo.. Not once did he say back that he is ill right now..  That in itself shows the character of this fellow ham.    Joe  N2CJF