[TenTec] FS: Omni VI +....excellent

David Hammond dhhdeh at concentric.net
Wed Jul 21 21:14:15 EDT 2004

There were indeed evolutionary changes from an early Omni VI which I bought
in 1996 and converted in 1997 to an Omni VI Opt 3 to the late Omni VI+'s.

I documented these changes on this forum several years ago at length in a
posting. Some of them subtle, minor and some not. TT service acknowledged
these to me grudgingly in 2001.

An honest posting error was most likely made by the listing party but Barry
was correct in noting the differences.  (On Ebay VI's are listed routinely
as VI+'s.)  TT also places different stickers on the back of these rigs to
identify and differentiate them.

All for now.

Regards,

I'm heading back to the ICOM list.