[TenTec] Orion Roofing Filters

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jul 23 14:14:13 EDT 2004

N8ME wrote:
 >However, with the 250 Hz, there is no peak, the spectrum looks and sounds
almost identical to the spectrum with the 20 kHz filter selected. I tried
adjusting the 250 Hz filter centering over the entire +/- 250 Hz range and
saw no change in the spectrum.

         Congratulations Mark...I think you've discovered a bug which the beta
team missed in 1.371.  We've been actively discussing 500/250 Hz filter issues
for fixing in 1.372 and I'm sure Gary is working on it as we speak.  Please
QRX and it should be fixed soon.

                                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV